About The Art
"We Were, We Are, We Will" by Elizabeth Román
"This piece is my reconciliation with my indigenous origins. This work pays tribute to all the native people of the Americas, to their long and tenacious struggle for equality and respect of their rights and to be considered equal as their colonizers. The Indians of America (Amerindian) already fought hard in the past, continue to do so in the present, and will continue in the future as long as is necessary"
All of our products are handmade to order and crafted with the highest quality, ethically sourced materials. Our supplier network includes certifications from Oeko-Tex Standard 100, SGS Printing, and FSC Packaging made from 100% recycled materials.
- Smooth, comfortable fabric (Polyester/Spandex)
- Standard 100 OEKO-TEX® Certified, download here
- Adjustable drawstring hood
- Drawstring metal accents
- Front hand pocket
- Printed, cut, and handmade
Size & Fit
- Regular fit, moderate stretch
- Size up for relaxed fit
- Hits at the hip
- Model is 6'1 wearing size Large